Mercedes Sedan or Dodge Ram Deposit
Mercedes Sedan or Dodge Ram Deposit
BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR BOOKING DATE WITH JONES LIMOUSINE BY EMAIL ONLY. (NOT BY PHONE OR TEXT).
The pick-up and drop-off service requires a $50.00 deposit for the Mercedes Benz Sedan or Dodge Ram. The balance will be collected at drop off. This is a non-refundable deposit on all vehicles.
If you must cancel after you book your reservation you have 24-hour to cancel to be able to use your deposit on a future reservation. If you wait any longer than that you will lose your deposit all together.
SORRY, WE NOW REQUIRE DEPOSITS FOR ALL TRIPS. WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRM FOR THE FINAL BILL. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE TIP TO THE DRIVER.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the rental by them or any members of their party
- No drug use or smoking allowed in any of our vehicles
- Alcohol use is permitted only inside the vehicles equipped with divider
- Requesting special beverages – $20 service fee will apply besides the price of the liquor
- It is illegal and unsafe to load the vehicles beyond seating capacity
- We assume no responsibility for articles left in our vehicles
- We cannot be held responsible for delayed travel time due to weather, traffic, road conditions or unforeseen mechanical failures
- Excessive cleanup charge is determined on a case-by-case basis ($150 maximum charge)
- All online reservations must be booked with CST (Central Standard Time)
- All reservations are subject to a guaranteed payment
- Your credit card may be charged at the time the reservation is made
- If you reschedule your reservation less than 2 hours before the pick-up, the vehicle will be assigned based on availability and the reservation is not guaranteed
- We will try to honor your vehicle requests but will not guarantee them regardless of the type of event
- Events will be booked as continuous hourly service or 3 hours each way, based on event’s location, rules and regulations
- Requests for specific cars will not be guaranteed.
- Requests for specific car colors will not be guaranteed
- Golf bags, skis, snowboards, etc. – must book an Truck
- Any reservation cancelled in less time than described, will result lose of deposit,.
- All cancellations must be made over the phone and not via email
Airport Transfers & Point-to-Point Trips & Hourly
Sedans and SUVs – 24Hours
Vans – 24 Hours
- Rates do not include gratuity and are subject to change without notice
- 5% fuel surcharge will be added to all rates
- Extra large items (golf clubs, skis, snowboards) require booking truck.
- Late hours fees: a premium rate of $10.00 applies between the hours of 11:00 PM and 4:29 AM
- Airport greet and meet – $30 domestic flight, $40 international flight. Driver will meet the passenger at escalator or baggage claim with their name on a sign, assist with luggage, and escort them to the vehicle in the short term parking. For international arrivals, driver will meet the passenger by Exit A or Exit B.
- Car seat, booster seat – $20/seat
- Holiday surcharge ($35): New Years Eve, New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- New Years Eve, after 6 PM, rate and a half will apply for point to point and hourly services except airport transfers
- Deposits are required on all vehicles
Charters (Hourly Service)
- 15 minutes into the hour turns into half an hour charge
- Automatic 20% gratuity will be added to all charter reservations
- The hourly service price may vary based on your location
- Any round trip will become hourly service if the time between drop-off and pickup is less than 3 hours
- All trips to and from concerts and sport events will be booked as an hourly service
- Hourly service does not apply to out-of-state-trips. Please ask for a quote
- Waiting time charges do not apply to hourly service
- Prom overtime charges must be pre-approved and pre-authorized
Wait Time Charges
- Airports only: As of 3/1/2023, Jones Limousine grants a 60 minutes grace period for both domestic and international arrivals (changed from 120 minutes for international flights). Once the grace period has elapsed, wait time charges will apply based on the vehicle type. In order to avoid wait time charges, you have the option for the driver to arrive at the airport 30 minutes or 1 hour after the flight gates. This needs to be mentioned at the time of the booking or be added in the Instructions for online reservations.
- Except airports and hourly service: there is a 10-minute grace period. After the grace period has elapsed, waiting time charges will apply.
- Sedan – $10/10 minutes
- Truck– $15/10 minutes
- Sprinter Van – $25/10 minutes
Extra Stops Charges (Minimum charge, on route)
- Sedan – $10/stop
- Luxury SUV – $15/stop
- Sprinter Van – $25/stop
Please call for a quote for off-route stop charges
- A no-show fee equal to the trip cost plus 20% gratuity will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location. If you cannot locate your sedan/limousine, please call (689) 777-5937 to avoid a no-show
- Except airports – no-show is considered after 30 minutes waiting without contact from the customer’s side